What you’ll need:
1 can PURO Banana Blossom
1 can PURO Coconut Milk
300g glass noodles
170g green beans
2 red peppers
2 sheets nori
2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
Handful of coriander leaves
How to make it:
- Add the nori sheets to hot stock and leave to infuse for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice the peppers, then heat the sesame oil on a medium heat and fry the paste for 1-2 minutes until fragrant before adding the vegetables.
- Remove the nori sheets and add the stock and coconut milk to the pan.
- Next drain the banana blossom and add it to the soup, and simmer slowly for 15 minutes.
- Whilst the soup simmers cook the glass noodles (making sure to rinse with cold water to stop them from sticking) and divide between the bowls.
- Add the coriander to the soup to finish and serve over the noodles.
Recipe courtesy: @livingfortheveg