What you’ll need:
200g buckwheat flour
1½ tablespoons vegan butter
PURO Virgin Coconut Oil
3 tablespoons PURO Coconut Nectar (plus more to serve)
2 flax seed eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax with 6 tablespoons of water left to soak for 10 minutes)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Vegan vanilla ice cream
How to make it:
- Mix together the coconut nectar, flax eggs and vegan butter until combined.
- Add the baking powder with the flour and stir in the flax/butter/nectar mixture.
- Slowly add almond milk and whisk continuously until a thick pancake batter forms.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a non-stick pan and ladle in the pancake batter, and flip when bubbles appear on the surface. Repeat until out of batter.
- Slice the pears and sprinkle on the cinnamon, then fry in a teaspoon of coconut oil until golden.
- Stack the pancakes and pears and top with a generous dollop of vegan ice cream and a drizzle of coconut nectar.
Recipe courtesy: @livingfortheveg