What you’ll need:
1 can PURO Coconut Milk
1 large cauliflower head (roughly 800g)
800ml vegetable stock
2 tablespoons harissa paste
1 white onion
3 garlic cloves
2 spring onions
1 handful coriander
Chili flakes (optional)
Chili oil (optional)
How to make it:
- Cut the cauliflower hear into florets and place on a baking tray with olive oil and salt, then bake for 20-30 minutes at 180°C.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry with a little olive oil until fragrant, then and the harissa paste and ¾ of the cauliflower and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Next add the stock and simmer for 10 minutes before adding the coconut milk and blending, salt to taste.
- Serve the soup with the saved florets, chopped coriander, and sliced spring on top.
- Add extra chili oil and flakes if desired.
Recipe courtesy: @livingfortheveg